ET Canada Exchange Summit uses a proven event format that provides the right balance of educational content, with guaranteed business development activities built strategically into the agenda and program. Our summits are designed to help sponsors build relationships with digital transformation technology decision-makers who are currently looking for best-in-class solutions, leading to the generation of a qualified pipeline and putting your company in position to create deal flow with our invitation-only attending customers.
The ET Canada Exchange Value Proposition is Simple…
As a sponsor, you have guaranteed one-on-one time with executive decision makers. Our “1:1 Meeting/Case Study-Boardroom” approach creates results at a fraction of the cost compared to attending a large industry trade event or traditional conference.
- Pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with attending senior executives are the ideal way to drive sales and solidify partnerships. Sponsors schedule meetings beginning 3-4 weeks before the event through our online scheduling system, as well as on site.
- Private Case Study Presentations with 8-10 executives in a boardroom setting; perfect for candid conversation and end user feedback.
- Additional networking opportunities including: receptions, breakfasts and luncheons, golf, casino night and awards night where attending executives vote on the best vendor products and presentations.
- Keynote presentations and panels: in-depth presentations and panels featuring vendor executives on solutions, trends, tools, techniques and procedures.
- ET Canada Exchange is an exclusive forum where buyers and sellers can come together for an intimate event facilitated by experts to share their experiences, needs, products and services.
- ET Canada Exchange is held in a first class venue with comfort and great food creating an ideal environment for networking and relationship building.
We offer multiple sponsorship levels and work closely with sponsors to make sure you receive the maximum ROI. This high-end program builds in scheduled 1:1 time and interaction between attending executives and sponsor representatives. ET Canada Exchange is unique and stands alone in its ability to deliver this level of quality meeting time among current and future business partners.
The attendees that come to our events are targeted. We recruit them and qualify them. We don’t use traditional event marketing practices that deliver unknown results in terms of types of attendees. We bring in high-level decision makers, not an abundance of unqualified attendees. All vetted executives receive a full participation package that includes travel, hotel accommodations, meals and registration costs. This ensures a cost-effective and quality peer-to-peer experience for attendees - and a 100% qualified audience for participating sponsors.
In consideration for their hosted package, all end user attendees sign an agreement that stipulates the requirement of their full participation in all meetings and sessions. When a sponsor comes to ET Canada Exchange they don’t have to “hope” that they have meaningful meetings. Sponsors’ 1:1 and group boardroom meetings are pre-scheduled so they know exactly what they are getting and how to prepare.
If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring ET Canada Exchange, please click the Sponsor button below and a representative with will reach out to discuss how this event can benefit your organization.